Atlona Composite Video (BNC) + Stereo Audio to HDMI Video Format Converter and Scaler
Converting and scaling composite video (BNC) signal to HD Displays becomes as simple as 'plug and play' with the AT-HD120. Includes a built in scaler and on screen control for output resolution options. Selectable resolutions available up to 1080p or 1600x1200
- Converts composite video and stereo audio to HDMI
- With a built in converter the AT-HD120 will combine a composite
video (BNC) signal and stereo audio signal into a signal that passes
over a single HDMI cable.
- Built in Scaler
- The AT-HD120 receives low resolution signals (such as 600x800 or
480i) and scales them up to 1600x1200 or 1080p allowing HD video.
- Video System
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL video formats
- Inputs: 1 x Composite Video (BNC), 1 x 1/8" stereo audio (3.5mm)
- Outputs: 1x HDMI (Type A Female)
- Resolutions: Vesa: 1024x768 (XGA), 1280x1024 (SXGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA) -
computer display only supports 60hz Video: 480p, 576p (50Hz only), 720p,
1080p HDTV (50/60hz compatible)